Dillon´s house/*php $markup = $content['field_mynd_stor']['#markup']; $markup = str_replace('typeof="foaf:Image"', 'typeof="foaf:Image" class="lightbox"', $markup); $content['field_mynd_stor']['#markup'] = $markup; */?>
Dillon's house was built in 1835, on the corner of Túngata and Suðurgata. The house derives its name from the man who had it built, Arthur E.D. Dillon.
Dillon's house was moved to the Árbær Open Air Museum in 1960. It houses the museum coffee-shop during the museum opening hours from 11:00-17:00, and is also used for small social gatherings.
Dillon's house is available for hire with catering.
For further information please send an e-mail to email@example.com